Dear Club Officer,
We are excited to announce that we are preparing for the May launch of our new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform, which will serve as the foundation for the overall digital strategy that supports the online experience. This platform will soon lead to exciting new opportunities, including the ability for members to pay their dues online.
To support the launch of ERP, we will need to temporarily suspend some online and back-office transactions, as well as website availability. Below is a timeline of our anticipated service interruptions, as well as how they may impact you. This information will also be communicated to members in advance of the interruptions.
Important Dates to Note
- April 5-May 8: Toastmasters Online Store is unavailable and product orders cannot be accepted; this includes DTM awards and print paths. Please submit supply orders, including print path orders, prior to April 5. The store will reopen on May 9 and you can start placing orders as usual then. functionality resumes.
- April 20-May 8: Path purchases, including first paths for new members, will be unavailable until May 9. Please encourage new members who have not selected a path to do so before April 20.
- April 24-May 8: Membership applications and payments will not be processed. April 24 is the last date for any membership payments to be submitted online through Club Central. April 20 is the last day for membership applications and payments that were received by email and postal mail to be processed. If received after these dates, processing will resume on May 9.
- May 4-May 8: Website login access is unavailable; any information/documents you wish to access that require logging in will not be accessible. This includes District Central, Club Central, My Profile, Base Camp, and the Speechcraft Gateway. Access will be unavailable until May 9. Consider downloading any resources you may need prior to this date. The Addendum of Standard Club Options will be updated with new fields for all clubs to complete and will be available on May 9, more details will be forthcoming.
- May 7-May 8: www.toastmasters.org website is down. During these two days, there will be a maintenance page indicating the temporary closure for anyone who visits the website.
We appreciate your understanding and ask that you share these dates with your team to ensure all pertinent transactions are processed in a timely fashion. On May 9, 2022, all functions of the Toastmasters website are expected to resume as normal.
Thank you for your patience during the upgrades.
Chief Executive Officer