Welcome to District 25 Toastmasters!
Hopefully, you’ll have an easy time navigating the site to find what you are looking for. Should you have any difficulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are approximately 160 very friendly Toastmasters clubs in our district and, should you desire a join a club, there should be one that fits your schedule.
MISSION OF DISTRICT 25
We build new clubs and support all clubs in achieving excellence.
SERVING NORTH CENTRAL TEXAS
With more than 160 Texas clubs from Waco to the Oklahoma border, and San Angelo to Irving, we are sure to have a Toastmasters Club that fits your schedule and location. Take some time to explore what District 25 Toastmasters has to offer.
The boundaries of our district (as of July 1, 2011) are as follows:
- On the North by the Texas-Oklahoma boundary
- On the East from the Texas-Oklahoma boundary southerly along the Eastern boundary of Cooke and Denton counties, the western side of I-35E to include only the cities of Coppell, Grand Prairie, and Irving within Dallas County, and the Eastern boundary of Johnson, Hill, McLennan and Falls counties.
- On the South, all of McLennan county and the Eastern boundary of Johnson and Hill Counties (excluding Bell, Coryell, Crockett, Falls, Lampasas, Llano, Mason, Menard, Milam, and Schleicher Counties).
- On the West by a North-South line approximately 40 miles west of Wichita Falls, including all of Wilbarger county.
- The western portions of Baylor, Throckmorton, Shackleford, Callahan, and McCullough counties in the State of Texas that are not already part of D25, plus Cottle, Hardeman, Foard, King, Knox, Stonewall, Haskell, Fisher, Jones, Nolan, Taylor, Coke, Runnels, Brown, Eastland, Coleman, Tom Green, and Concho counties.
The Toastmasters program will be an absolutely perfect fit, should you want to improve and hone your communication and leadership skills. With Toastmasters dues being $45 every six months, plus a one-time $20 new member fee, the program is definitely excellent value for money. Similar communication and training programs can cost hundreds of dollars elsewhere.
Why not join the other approximately 345,000 members in about 15,900 clubs in 142 countries around the world?
Once again, welcome to District 25 Toastmasters.
In Proud Toastmasters Service,
Greg Pick, Distinguished Toastmaster
District 25 Director 2017-2018