Pathways Education Program
To earn the DTM in Pathways, you are required to:
- Complete two learning paths.
- Serve as a club officer for 12 months. (If your club has six-month terms for officers, you can fulfill this requirement by serving as a club officer twice, but you don’t have to do it in consecutive terms.)
- Serve a complete term as a district officer (district director, Program Quality Director, Club Growth Director, Manager Public Relations, Administration Manager, Finance Manager, Division Director or Area Director). A complete term is defined as having served at least from September 1 through June 30. Those assuming office after September 1 do not qualify as having served a full term
- Serve successfully as a club mentor or coach.
- Serve successfully as a club sponsor or conduct a Speechcraft or Youth Leadership Program.
- Complete the DTM project. (Members are required to create and implement a project of their own design, in which they demonstrate the skills and expertise they have gained.) DTM Project
Don’t see the information you are looking for? Email our DTM Advisor, dtm_advisor@d25toastmasters.