Is your club in need of some help?
Page being completely revamped – check back!!
Toastmasters International allows a district to appoint a club coach who will:
- Assist a low-member club in adopting and executing a plan for membership growth and achievement of Distinguished Club goals.
- Guide the club toward having strong meetings, which include manual speeches, lively Table Topics and strong, positive evaluations.
- Attend club meetings whenever possible and remain with the club until the club achieves Distinguished Club status.
Does your club need a coach? Membership must be 12 or below to qualify.
Do you want to be a club coach? Being a successful club coach meets a requirement for Advanced Leader Silver. More details on the Toastmasters International website – click here.
Click here to email the Club Growth Director to ask for a coach or to volunteer to serve as one.
Club Coach Program
The objective of the Club Coach Program is to help struggling clubs in District 25 become Distinguished Clubs. Some of the program specifics are:
- The club must have 12 or fewer members at the time of appointment;
- Up to two coaches may be appointed to each club;
- The coaches cannot be members of the club at the time of appointment;
- The assignment lasts to the end of the current club year if the club reaches Distinguished Status or better on June 30. Or the assignment is extended until the end of the subsequent club year (a second term ending June 30) if Distinguished Club status or better is not reached in the first year; and
- Club coaches will receive credit toward their Advanced Leader Silver (ALS) recognition upon successful completion (i.e. the assigned Club must achieve Distinguished Status).
A Club Coach is an experienced Toastmaster who is asked to help a struggling club. The Club Coach comes from the outside with new viewpoints, perspectives, and experience. He or she may not be a member of the club prior to assignment, but may join after being assigned. Coaching assignments will be made by the District Director if (1) a club qualifies and (2) a club wants the support of one or two Club Coaches.