First Club Success Workshop
Of 2019-2020 Toastmaster Year
Saturday, July 27, 2019
Corporate & Organizational Clubs: The Journey to Distinguished
How to strengthen Toastmasters presence in Corporations & Organizations
If you are a member of a Corporate or Organizational club –
this workshop is for you!
When a Toastmasters’ club works in concert with the host organization:
- Your individual member experience heightens
- Your club achieves greater success
- The organization sees the education program as an integral part of the professional development of its employees
We need you to share your experiences during an open discussion:
- If you have experienced a strong or limited partnership with a host organization
- If you know the differences between corporate/organizational and community clubs
- If you understand the importance of an active partnership between the club and leadership in the organization
Join us for this foundational workshop as we learn practical tools and build organizational strategies to strengthen and sustain corporate and organizational clubs in the Journey to Distinguished.
1:30 pm-3:00 pm
Texas Wesleyan University Campus
1112 Wesleyan Ave.
Fort Worth, TX 76105
**All members are welcome, but you must register!**
Let us know you are coming – click the registration link above (available soon!)
District 25 offers FREE workshops for members throughout the year.
One will be held each quarter.