Alex Conrad, Volunteer Chair
Volunteers are needed to assist in the success of the District 25 Summit.
To participate, individuals are required to register for the Summit.
If you would like to step out and volunteer at the Summit here are the areas of opportunity:
Education Room Assistants
Important Note: Volunteers Do Not Have The Option For Free Admission to The Summit
Zoom Room Proficiencies Needed:
- Zoom proficiency, comfortable with computers and Zoom Interface
- Reading questions from Zoom chat box, screen sharing PowerPoint presentations
- Act as facilitator to introduce the presenter at beginning of the session
- Assist presenter in getting media set up, if needed
- Run a timing device and notify presenter of timing
Please either check the ‘volunteer’ box when you register for Summit
or let our Volunteer Chair know you would like to help.
They will follow up with you and further describe expectations.
Complete information below with areas of interest for volunteering for Summit
and an email will be sent to the Volunteer Chair!