Thomas Torlincasi is a well-traveled, and diverse speaker, who among other things brings life experiences from around the globe, and throughout Texas, to audiences through personal stories, and professional presentations on dozens of subjects he has lived, worked or researched. Having lived in both England and Japan, as well as 5 other US states, and settled in Texas, his stories of the American experience and the outdoors are both entertaining and insightful.
Mr. Torlincasi is a graduate Of Texas A&M University Mays School of Business and has credentials in the Renewable Energy Industry, as well as a background in management topics including telecommuting, Time management, funding start-up ventures, small Business plans, Geothermal development, Goal setting, Canoeing, Construction, ranch/Land management, Organ Donation, Death penalty status in Texas, Business Ethics, the “Innocence Project” and much more.
As a Top ten Blogger on Myspace, Thomas’ humorous stories of dating life, and relationships, along with his poignantly written articles on Personal experiences, such as loss, overcoming adversity, re-building ones’ life, and Public Speaking makes for presentations that can be light and entertaining or serious and effective for a variety of audiences.
Mr. Torlincasi has spoken to audiences as large as 5000, and as small as 10, with many presentations for 50 or less, in corporate settings, civic clubs, and schools, and in memorial settings. Whether it’s as an instructor tailored to your organization’s needs, or as a program participant on occasions formal or relaxed, this Speakers Bureau member can deliver.
Keynote speaker on:
- Overcoming adversity.
- Goal setting.
- Creating a profound change in your life.
- Breaking bad habits and healing yourself.
- Renewable energy issues and Biomass-based programs.
- Benefits of toastmasters.
- How Toastmasters helped me get my confidence back.
- Effective evaluations
- How to prepare a memorial or Eulogy for a Loved one or Friend.
- Moderator and Emcee services, Special events, banquets etc.
- TED Talk training, Both for Youth and adult TED programs.
- Community Meeting coordinator, or Moderator for Townhall type discussions.