Robi Ley is an author, professional speaker, and certified trainer. She is the founder of WordCrafter Consultants, a company dedicated to helping individuals and businesses communicate more effectively. Her business background covers a variety of industries including broadcasting, retail, hospitality, real estate, and entertainment. She has been a wage slave and a manager, a team leader, wife and Mom.
Robi practices and hones her communication skills on a regular basis as a professional seminar leader. Her easy-going, storyteller style of presentation resonates with audiences of all levels, and her keynotes are positive, inspiring, authoritative, laced with a dash of Southern charm.
She has three published novels, more in the works, and two books concerning business growth and communication are due out in early 2016.
Positive Forward Action
- Why saying “stop” or “don’t” doesn’t work
- How to persuade others to change behavior
- Setting the positive expectation for positive results
Difficult? Or Different?
- Understanding why communication fails
- Exploring different communication/behavior styles
- Learning what will motivate/demotivate your team members
The Art of Story
- Words paint pictures
- A “formula” that isn’t a formula
- Connect with your audience
- Master of Ceremonies
- Keynote Presentation
- Meeting Facilitator
- Breakout Session Leader
- Speak on the Benefits of Toastmasters