Marylee Mims loves people and is a natural storyteller. Her enthusiasm and ability to connect with her audience makes for a lively presentation.
Marylee’s love of speaking developed through her involvement with Toastmasters International. She recognized how the program developed people’s speaking, listening and critical thinking skills. She remains passionate about Toastmasters because she continually sees how Toastmasters skills have made a positive difference is people’s lives.
While serving as the District Governor (the top district leadership position) of a 3200+ member district at Toastmasters, Marylee spoke to groups within and outside of the Toastmasters organization. She has inspired audiences on the topics of leadership and communication.
Marylee is a retired CPA. She currently works with the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau where she enjoys working at conventions and interacting with people from around the world.
THE BEAUTY OF A PRAYER SHAWL
- What is a prayer shawl
- History of the Ministry
- Stories of how the ministry spread across the US
- A unique item
THERE’S ALWAYS ROOM FOR TOASTMASTERS !
- Creating a special place setting at your table of life
- The foundation (Place Mat)
- What Toastmasters offers you (Dinner Plate)
- Rewards (sweet treats) you receive through Toastmasters (Desert Plate)
- Help and mentoring to quench your thirst (Cup)
MOTIVATING YOUR TEAM
- Listening effectively
- Effective delegation
- Evaluate to motivate
- Master of Ceremonies
- Keynote Presentation
- Meeting Facilitator
- Breakout Session Leader
- Speak on the Benefits of Toastmasters