Pathways Learning Experience
Learn how to start your journey of personal and professional development through Pathways, Toastmasters’ new education program!
It’s a journey of possibilities. Pathways features online learning, cutting-edge content, interactive tools, strong mentoring and evaluation components, and a multitude of options. Exciting learning paths include Motivational Strategies, Presentation Mastery and Effective Coaching. In Pathways, members can learn nearly 300 competencies—practical skills that are transferable to the world outside Toastmasters.
To get started, login to the Toastmasters.org website with your personal ID, then go to Education > Pathways Learning Experience
What is Your Educational Journey?
The Toastmasters Pathways learning experience offers many different routes for exploration and achievement.
This modernized learning experience is the result of years of planning and expertise by a large team, including the Board of Directors, World Headquarters staff and member volunteers. The program’s wide-ranging benefits include:
- Customized learning tailored to personal and professional goals
- Early and frequent recognition of accomplishments
- Mobile access to educational materials
- Expanded video and digital content
Progress in Toastmasters learning is a journey of self-development. Pathways will help you reach your potential.
Pathways is Here!!!
If you have questions regarding Pathways, please be sure to reach out to your Club Ambassador, your Pathways Ambassador for your club, your District 25 Chief Ambassador, or your District Trio and they will all be happy to help you with any of your questions.
What an exciting time to be a member of Toastmasters International!!
|Members returning to Toastmasters can continue in the Traditional program, go into Pathways or do both whether their dues have lapsed for years or days according to Toastmasters International Pathways Q&A below.
Question #113 – Returning MembersQ: If a member reinstates after the Pathways rollout, during the two-year transition period, can that person complete the CC manual that he or she started or will he or she automatically get put on Pathways?A: The two-year transition period was designed specifically for members to complete awards they have already started working
|Helpful Information from District 4|
- Pathways Base Camp Cheat Sheet
- Quick answers to the most frequent questions and stumbling blocks
- Pathways Navigator (PDF)
- Your guide to getting started in Toastmasters and Pathways
- Pathways Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- How to get started on Pathways
- Base Camp Manager Duties
- A how-to document for the tasks a base camp manager does
- How to set up FreeToastHost to deliver Pathways Notifications to the VPE (be sure to ‘enable’ contact email to be publicaly accessible)
- Pathways Project & Level Progress for Members and Base Camp managers
- Common questions plus guide to member progress
Can’t figure out how to go to the next level? This guide will help!
- Common questions plus guide to member progress
- Pathways Paths and Core Competencies (11 pages)
- A list of all projects in every path
- Pathways Path and Projects Catalog:
A short summary of every project in Pathways, organized by path.
This is the best tool available to help choose your path!
District 25 Ambassadors and club assignments (posted 10/1/2017, updated 11/27/17)
District 25 Guides and club assignments (posted 12/28/2017 – updated 1/17/2018)
District 25 – Pictures of our Pathways Team In Action!
- Pathways Base Camp Fast Start (PDF version)
- A visual guide to answering the most common questions
- Pathways Base Camp Fast Start (PowerPoint version)
- Pathways Learning Experience Presentation (PPT)
- Details on the Pathways Program, with sample projects and screenshots
- New Membership Application (PDF)
- Use for all member applications from now on
- Toastmasters International Pathways FAQ
- “The Possibilities of Pathways” article from July 2016 Toastmaster – The Magazine for Communicators and Leaders
- Pathways sample project #1: The Ice Breaker
- Pathways on Toastmasters International Site
- Magazine Article, “The Possibilities of Pathways”
- Magazine Article, “The DCP Takes a Turn in Pathways”
- Where Will Pathways Take You? (Flyer PDF): Communicates the value of the new education program. Share it in your district, and help new and prospective members understand Pathways since the traditional education program is no longer available to them.
- Transform Your Talent (Flyer PDF): Helps human resources and talent development professionals understand how Pathways will benefit their company.
- Develop Your Leaders From Within (PDF): A brochure designed for promoting Toastmasters to businesses and organizations. The brochure includes information about Toastmasters, notable corporate clubs, testimonials and details on how to sponsor a club.
Pathways information displayed graphically – two versions
Best to view pdf version and to print 11×17 but can be printed 8.5×11
What Are The 10 Paths In Pathways?
- Dynamic Leadership
- Effective Coaching
- Innovative Planning
- Leadership Development
- Motivational Strategies
- Persuasive Influence
- Presentation Mastery
- Strategic Relationships
- Team Collaboration
- Visionary Communication
Each Path will cover 5 Core Competencies:
- Public Speaking
- Interpersonal Communication
- Strategic Leadership
Pathways Off to a Strong Start in Many Districts
To read the full article published in June 2017 Toastmasters International Magazine, Click Here.