District 25 Hall of Fame
Experience Excellence 2016-2017
How can your club “Experience Excellence” in 2016-2017?
Have a plan for success. Retain your members. Mentor your members and
Achieve your DCP goals to be a Distinguished (or better) club!
Clubs will receive a banner ribbon after completing
two or more of the following commitments:
- Submit a Club Success Plan by September 30, 2016 – click here to send
- Submit 90% of base membership renewals by September 30, 2016
- Submit a formal Mentoring Plan for your club by January 31, 2017
- Submit 90% of base membership renewals by March 31, 2017
- Reach Distinguished status or better by April 30, 2017
Send your Club Success Plans and Mentoring Plans
Each club that completes all 5 requirements will
receive a $50 Toastmasters International gift certificate.
Want to see which clubs have made and/or
completed commitment? – Click here
Check out pictures of those that have made commitment- Click here
Experience Excellence pins are given to those who have made an
extra effort to provide an excellent experience for our members.
The pins may be given by the district director or another district officer,
or upon the recommendation of a fellow member.
Recommendations may be submitted by email to
Want to see which members have already received
Experience Excellence pin? – click here