by Marian R. Hicks Annual Conference Chair
Registration for the annual Conference is now open.
The conference vision is to provide attendees with an engaging, thought-provoking learning experience that will encourage, empower, and challenge attendees to pursue opportunities relentlessly and Make Their Mark!
How will we accomplish this?
- We have selected educational speakers that will provide interactive, inventive, and actionable content that has worked for them in their chosen topics
- Our keynote speakers have inspiring stories that will challenge you to seek positive impact opportunities in your communities.
- The Friday social will entice you to hit the dance floor and learn a dance or two.
- The contests will have you cheering for your fellow Toastmasters and celebrating their accomplishments.
- The world-renowned DTM ceremony never disappoints as we applaud the efforts and service of these Distinguished Toastmasters.
- And I cannot even tell you how fabulous the raffle prizes will be… just be sure to get plenty of tickets so you don’t miss out!
In the meantime, here’s what you can do to prepare for the conference:
- Leverage the early bird pricing now until March 31st.
- Rev up your conference excitement by checking out the keynote, education sessions, and schedule from the links below.
Education sessions: https://www.d25toastmasters.org/conference/conference-2023-education-sessions/
- Partner with us and consider a company, club, or personal sponsorship donation.
Every day, an ordinary person does something extraordinary. Today is YOUR turn. Join us at the conference May 19-20 at the Marriott Westlake and learn how to Make Your Mark in every aspect of your life.
Making her mark,
Marian R. Hicks
D25 Annual Conference Chair