As we prepare for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform launch, testing is taking longer than expected. It is important to us that the transition to the new platform is as smooth as possible, so we are delaying the ERP platform launch by two weeks, until May 23.
Below is an updated timeline of service interruptions, as well as how they may impact you.
Important Dates to Note:
- While submitting education awards in Club Central is unavailable, awards can still be submitted to World Headquarters by emailing educationprogram@toastmasters.
orgup until May 17.
We will be unable to process education awards between May 18 and May 22. Processing will resume at World Headquarters and in Club Central beginning May 23.
- Toastmasters Online Store is unavailable and product orders cannot be accepted; this includes DTM awards and print paths.
- Path purchases, including first paths for new members, are unavailable.
- Membership applications and payments cannot be processed. We will resume processing any applications and payments submitted during this time on May 23.
May 18–May 22
- Website login access is unavailable; any information/documents you wish to access that require logging in will not be accessible. This includes District Central, Club Central, My Profile, Base Camp, and the Speechcraft Gateway. Consider downloading any resources you may need prior to May 18.
- You will be unable to access your club’s Addendum of Standard Club Options (Addendum) in Club Central. If you wish to capture the current version of your club’s Addendum, please go to Club Central before May 18.
On May 23, the Addendum will be updated with new fields for all clubs to complete. If your club misses the opportunity to gather your current Addendum data before May 18, any club officer will have the ability to download the previous version of your club’s Addendum beginning May 22 so you can input your club information in the new version.
If your club discovers there is information missing from your club’s Addendum, any options can be voted on at a club meeting where a quorum is present.
May 21–May 22
- www.toastmasters.org website is down. During these two days, there will be a maintenance page indicating the temporary closure for anyone who visits the website.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these service interruptions. On May 23, 2022, all functions of the Toastmasters website are expected to resume as normal.