by Emily Murray DTM Club Growth Director
You’ve heard the term, but what the heck is it? And what is a Nemileta and why are we networking for it? This incentive is the only way to earn a district focus pin this year — besides serving in district leadership. How do you earn it?
Mark Wednesday, February 23 from 6-7pm on your calendar for a unique panel presentation.
Join us as we chat with the first five people to earn the Nemileta Networking Nine: Chuck Mencke, Ernestina Piñones, Sallie Spradlin-Jett, Celeste Castro, and Lila Shrestha. Our panelists learned a lot through the process and have much to share with you!
- Perhaps you’ve heard of the incentive but aren’t really sure what it is.
- Perhaps you want to know more about it and how it can benefit you.
- Maybe you think it is hard/complicated/time-consuming and want to know how to make it doable.
- Maybe you’re just curious why people are pursuing this award.
- Perhaps you’re worried there isn’t enough time to get it done before June 30.
- Maybe you just don’t really see how all this extra work can benefit your club.
- How does the networking part of it work, anyway?
Attend the Nemileta Networking Nine Panel Discussion for Answers to YOUR Questions.
Questions are pre-set, but time will be allotted for open Q&A as well.
Already visited nine clubs and collected screenshots of the role you filled?
We look forward to seeing you!