by Sallie Jett
We may be in the dog days of summer, but don’t let this heat get you down. We have lots of FUN on the agenda for our D25 Annual Awards Banquet on August 27th! Our planning team is hard at work preparing a fabulous celebration to celebrate…YOU!
But to celebrate YOU, we need to hear from YOU! Start crafting congratulatory messages for your fellow Toastmasters now. Registration links go live on July 15. Plan to register for the Awards Banquet AND, for just $20, you can add a congratulatory message to your registration purchase.
Messages will enhance the theme and be sprinkled throughout the written program. A perfect keepsake for you to take home! (Similar to the handwritten, signed notes in your high school yearbooks. During the event, find your friends and ask them to sign their name near their personalized message.)
Some examples of past congratulatory notes include:
- “Congratulations, Deborah, for completing Level 1 as a new Toastmaster!”
- “Look who completed Level 5 of his first path this year! Way to go, Mike!”
- “Triple Crown? Jake, you did it! We are so proud of you!”
- “Blue Bonnet Toastmasters are so inspired by Chad’s leadership this year! Thank you, Chad!”
- “Lonesome Dove Toastmasters had an amazing year! We are so proud to have achieved President’s Distinguished status!”
- “Eva, our club is constantly amazed at how you’ve overcome so many obstacles this year, and how you’ve shown us your strength and resilience!”
Tell us about your club’s success story. Tell us who encouraged you this year. Congratulate a club member!
It’s going to be so much fun. We cannot wait to celebrate YOU on August 27th! Craft those congratulatory messages now and include a picture of the honoree. You’ll want to be ready when you register!
We cannot wait to celebrate YOU!