By Bobby Madera, DTM, Club Growth Director
Are you looking to complete your DTM in the traditional education program before June 30, 2020? Are you still needing credit as a club sponsor, mentor, or coach?
Deadlines to complete credit in the traditional program:
- Club Mentor – December 31, 2019 is the last day to be assigned to complete the minimum of 6 months necessary to receive credit.
- Club Sponsor – June 30, 2020 is the last day a club can officially charter for the sponsors to receive credit.
- Club Coach – successfully helping a club achieve distinguished by June 30, 2020 is necessary to receive credit.
You are in control of your destiny and we are here to help. Providing new club leads, helping facilitate informational meetings with the club lead contacts, and participating in launch (demonstration) meetings are examples of how you can help new clubs charter.
Please contact the Club Growth team for any questions:
- Bobby Madera, Club Growth Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charlie Bowles, Club Extension Chair (Leads, Demo Team, Sponsors), email@example.com
- Emily Murray, Club Quality Chair (Mentors), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Carson, Club Retention Chair (Coaches & Helping Hands), email@example.com
We look forward to partnering with you in the sponsor, mentor, and coach programs in this Final Stretch to the Traditional DTM.
District 25 Club Growth Director