-By Joyce Trimble, DTM
When is it?
The Summit is a one-day event by members and for members to be held on November 10, 2018.
Where is it?
The Summit will be held at the Norris Conference Centers, 304 Houston Street, Fort Worth, Texas. There is free garage, on street, and valet parking available.
Why “Travel by Map”
If Indiana Jones uses that mode of transportation to travel across the Atlantic Ocean in less than 5 minutes, it seemed the efficient way to arrive and attend the Summit in one day.
What do the Muppets have to do with Travel By Map?
“Everything we ever needed to know, we learned from the Muppets”
They knew Indiana Jones traveled across the ocean in less than 5 minutes; they were on a mission and needed to get to their destination quickly. That is just one lesson we learned from them.
How much does this cost?
There are several Paths available.
- * Kermit Full Registration Path – $75
First 50 to register for the Full Registration wins a $10 TLI Buck Certificate
- *Miss Piggy DTM Ceremony & Dinner Path – $50.
- *Elmo Educational Sessions and DTM Gallery Path – $50.00
- Cooke Monster Educational Sessions Path includes all educational sessions, 2 snacks and a box luncheon – $40.00
- * Fozzie Path DTM Gallery Seating – $10.00
‘* Prices subject to late registration fee
Where do I go to register?
When Registration opens September 1, you can get all of the information at
Grab Your Backpacks!
Get Your Compass!
Travel by Map to D25’s New Destination…the Summit