Letter from Toastmasters International about Dues Renewals
Dear Club Officer,
The membership renewal dues for your club are now available on the Toastmasters International website.
To submit renewals online, go to www.toastmasters.org/
- From the Club Central home page, select the club name and number you want to pay renewals for.
- On the Conduct Club Business page, select “Submit Payment.”
- Select the members you wish to pay for, provide your payment information and follow the prompts to process your payment.
Consider these important details when processing membership payments:
- Renewals can be submitted online, by mail or by fax. Financial information by email is not secure.
- Membership renewal dues can be paid online when using a credit card.
- To pay by check, print the “Pay Dues for My Club Members” page indicating the renewing members and mail it, along with payment, to Toastmasters International, Attn: Renewals. Make checks payable to Toastmasters International.
- A club is considered paid and in good standing when its dues have been received by World Headquarters for the current dues period for a minimum of eight members—at least three of whom were members of the club during the previous renewal period.
- As a reminder, dues for districted clubs are $45 for each semiannual term.