The 2017-2018 District Leadership retreat was held at Glen Rose from June 24 – 25 for Area and Division Directors.
It was a weekend packed with educational sessions conducted by the Trio and Division Directors.
The weekend included the team scavenger hunt as a team building activity.
Each team had to create a photo presentation using these ideas:
- In one picture show the core values of Toastmasters (not using people)
- Find a rock that looks like your Division letter.
- Build a human pyramid.
- Hold a TM meeting
- A man with a beard shaking hands with someone on your team.
- Entire team in a closet.
- Entire team reflection on something other than a mirror.
- Entire team in the bed of a truck.
- Entire team in Mid Air.
- Entire team chilling.
- Entire team make a gift (can cost you no money) for another team – picture is giving that gift.
- Play leap Frog
- Show off your leadership skills – lead a wild animal.
- Practice your communication – communicate with nature.
- “Perspective” photo; must include at least two team members; (Think of those photos you see of someone holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa.