It’s TLI Season again. Time for new officers to come for training and experienced officers to refresh and contribute. Registration begins at 8:00 am. General Session starts at 8:30 am.
Lunch will be provided ONLY if you register for the afternoon sessions.
Check the website for details.
The posted schedule is subject to change. Supplemental trainings will be offered after lunch.
Here’s a brief look at the June 17 offerings:
- All officer roles will be trained. Presidents and VP Eds will have two hours of training.
- The General Session will be all about Pathways. YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS! Please encourage other members to attend.
There will be Electives:
- Judges’ and Chief Judges’ training
- How to put on a quality contest
- Module Speeches; Make Them Your Own
- Supplemental officer training for those who hold more than one officer role, or serve as officers in multiple clubs.
There will be Advanced Communicator Gold Workshops:
This is where you can present those longer Success/Communication or Success/Leadership modules needed to obtain the ACG education award.
Space is limited.
You must contact Felicia Humphrey to request a spot. You must have at least 5 people present as your audience.
Although June 17 is filled, there will be future opportunities.