August 30, 2016
Dear Club Officer,
The membership renewal dues for your club are now available on the Toastmasters International website.
To submit renewals online, go to www.toastmasters.org/
- From the Club Central home page, select the club name and number you want to pay renewals for.
- On the Conduct Club Business page, select “Pay dues.”
- On the “Pay Dues for My Club Members” page, select “In the future” and click “Submit.” All orders with a future membership end date will appear.
- Select the members you wish to pay for, provide your payment information and follow the prompts to process your payment.
Consider these important details when processing membership payments:
- Renewals can be submitted online, by mail or by fax. Financial information by email is not secure.
- Membership renewal dues can be paid online when using a credit card.
- To pay by check, print the “Pay Dues for My Club Members” page indicating the renewing members and mail it, along with payment, to Toastmasters International, Attn: Renewals. Make checks payable to Toastmasters International.
- A club is considered paid and in good standing when its dues have been received by World Headquarters for the current dues period for a minimum of eight members—at least three of whom were members of the club during the previous renewal period.
- As a reminder, beginning , the dues increase from $36 per semiannual term to $45 for districted clubs, and from $27 per semiannual term to $33.75 for clubs not within a district, is effective for each semiannual term.