WANTED: CLUB MENTORS
Must be available for support and guidance to newly chartered club for a minimum of six months after the club’s charter date by:
- Helping the club to understand the mission of the club.
- Ensuring the club is conducting quality meetings
- Providing the tools needed to perform roles.
- Showing the officers how to use Club Central
- Encouraging all club officers to attend officer training, together if possible
- Explaining Toastmasters International’s education program and Distinguished Club Program.
WANTED: CLUB COACHES
Must be available to work with challenged clubs with 12 or fewer members. You cannot be a member of the club when assigned but may join after being assigned if you wish. This allows the coach to view the club objectively. As a coach, you should be familiar with how to conduct quality club meetings. Responsibilities of a Club Coach include:
- Building rapport with the club’s leadership and members
- Observing and analyzing the club environment
- Helping the club develop and implement a plan for improvement
- Instilling enthusiasm, fidelity and a sense of responsibility for the club’s future.
If you are interested in:
- Gaining leadership skills,
- Learning how to develop and implement club success strategies through teamwork and organization,
- Building new relationships with Toastmasters outside of your club environment
- Obtaining fresh perspectives
- Earning credit towards your Advanced Leader Silver award
Joyce Trimble, Club Support Chair
Positions are appointed by the District Director