1. Let visitors sit alone and don’t bother them.
2. Have no guest packets on hand to give out.
3. Have an Ah-Bell or clicker and use it freely.
4. Put your visitors on the spot by asking “would you like to participate in Table Topics?”
5. The Timer should mention that a speaker will be “disqualified” if the target time is not met.
6. Have a lengthy Grammarian report that focuses mainly on insignificant errors.
7. Have a boring meeting. Then allow the meeting to go over time.
8. Ask them to “come back and visit as often as you like.”
by Jodie Sanders