Winter officer training is about to begin! Whether you hold one officer role, or multiple roles, we want to provide you with the tools you will need to be successful. Some of those tools can be found here.
General Session: We will focus on finding members for your club and discuss best practices for coping with challenges. Come prepared with a copy of your club’s Success Plan. This is a mandatory session for all club officers.
Individual Club Officer Breakout Sessions: Experienced club officers will provide you with the necessary tools of your office so you can be successful as a club officer. This and the General Session are mandatory sessions for all club officers.
Supplemental Officer Training: If you hold more than one officer role, you can attend this session about teamwork on the executive committee and tools of successful leaders. This session, the General Session and the Individual Club Officer Session are mandatory if you desire to obtain credit for all officer roles you hold.
Judges & Chief Judges Training: These sessions will be offered on several dates. Contest judging is a fun, exciting and rewarding way to experience the world of Toastmasters outside of your club.
Electives: These will be offered on different dates, some more than once. Check the schedule page to see when and where each will be presented.
- Club Websites That Work for You
- Evaluator’s Toolbox
- Listening: A Learned Skill
- Making the Most of Your Toastmasters Journey
- Parliamentary Procedure Is Your Friend
- Speech Contest Nuts & Bolts
Special Events: Take advantage of these opportunities that will be offered ONE TIME ONLY!
- Sat, Dec 12, 12:30-4:00 pm: International Speech Workshop presented by Jim Key, 2003 World Champion of Public Speaking
- Sat, Jan 16, 12:00-1:00 pm: Leadership Open House, presented by D25 district leaders. Discover opportunities for YOU to become a district leader yourself!
- Sat, Jan 16, 1:00-3:00 pm: Club Success Workshop, focusing on the critical area of finding new members. You can never have too many.
Visit the District 25 TLI page to pre-register for the training and events you want to attend. All winter training dates are listed. Elective offerings are subject to change.
Program Quality Director