Club officers should have received this email from Toastmasters International about dues renewals. If you have any questions about this process, please contact TI as shown below, or Lt Governor Marketing Jodie Sanders at 682-233-2063 or email@example.com.
February 26, 2015
Dear Club Officers,
Your club’s membership renewal orders will be available February 27, 2015 on the Toastmasters International website.
To submit renewals online, go to www.toastmasters.org/clubcentral and log in using your personal username and password and follow the steps below:
- Click on the club name and number you want to pay renewals for to access the Conduct Club Business menu.
- Click on the option “Pay dues.”
- Select the option of “in the future” and hit submit. All orders with a future membership end date will appear.
- Select the members you wish to pay for and follow the prompts to submit payment.
Consider these important details when processing membership payments:
- Renewals can be submitted online, by mail or fax. Financial information by email is not secure.
- Orders can be paid online if using a credit card.
- For checks, print the Pay dues screen indicating the renewing members and mail it, along with payment, to Toastmasters International. Make checks payable to Toastmasters International.
- For a club to remain in good standing, it is a requirement that at least eight members must pay dues and three must be renewing.
- The due date for paying April renewals is April 1, 2015.
If you have any questions, please contact Member Services by email or call 949-858-8255.