Once again, an awards luncheon to spotlight District 25 accomplishments! Many Toastmasters and clubs were recognized Saturday, November 15th at the 2014 District 25 Fall Conference. Our program was filled with the great accomplishments of our members.
Our Outstanding Officer Awards committee spent hours reviewing the nominations turned in by our members, over 600 in total. The luncheon gave us the opportunity to recognize our great officers for the term of January – June 2014 by presenting a plaque to each Outstanding Officer:
- President, Julie Cosgrove, Top Notch Toastmasters Club
- Vice President Education, Nicole Smith, Southlake Club
- Vice President Membership, Anu Kumar, Las Colinas Communicators Club
- Vice President Public Relations, Chris Nichols, Keller Communicators Club
- Secretary, Teresa Dillon, Project Managers and Systems Engineers
- Treasurer, Rebecca Harvey, Airport Toastmasters
- Sergeant at Arms, Kayla Rumsey, Keller Communicators Club
It is great to see one of your club officers receive this award! These outstanding officers are now listed in the D25 Hall of Fame!
Outstanding Club Website Awards went to:
Recipient of the Communication and Leadership Award was Tracy Kornet, Emmy Award winning CBS News Anchor/Reporter. Tracy was unable to attend due to a relocation. It was an honor to be able to recognize her accomplishments in our area.
What a great event! It took a team to put it together and we hope you all enjoyed the event.
Mary Walker, Awards Chair