Are you a trained club officer?
Is your club thriving?
Do you expect your club to succeed?
- Choose a date from the Toastmaster Leadership Institute (TLI) training sessions and register.
- Attend the session for your elected office (at Full TLIs you can also choose an elective session for expanded learning).
After attending these sessions, you will be able to:
- Identify the basic tools for your office.
- Connect with other club officers holding the same office as you.
- Return to your club with confidence and enthusiasm as part of the team.
Club officer training is needed to achieve goal #9 in the Distinguished Club Program.
Along the way you can become an extraordinary leader not only in Toastmasters but in your personal and professional life.