- To use the Dashboard with all of its interactive features, you must have a browser plug-in called Microsoft Silverlight installed on your computer.
- If you are unable to use Silverlight, the HTML Dashboard provides most of the information but without all the features.
- The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document provides answers for the most common technical problems and explains how to navigate through the Dashboard.
- If you had a link on your club’s website to your DCP report, it no longer works. Currently, it is not possible to create a direct link to a club’s report.
Here are links to the Silverlight download page, the FAQs, the Dashboard itself, and the HTML Dashboard. Previous years’ DCP data are in the Historical Reports. The D25 Reports page is also a good place to find all the direct links.
- On the Dashboard Home, you have the option of entering your club number to go straight to your DCP report, or of choosing District 25 from the dropdown arrow.
Tip: Mouse over the lower right corner to see recent updates to the Dashboard.
- In the District view you can scroll through all the clubs; in the Club Overview (upper right quadrant), click on the Club Details button to see all clubs with the DCP goal columns. You may also select a specific club, area or division to view.
Tip: Don’t use the browser’s back button; select the Home or District buttons in the upper right corner to return to your starting point.
|Excel Export Advanced Options|
- The Export button allows you to send the data to an Excel file. Currently it is not enabled for the HTML Dashboard.
Tip: If you get a Runtime Error, close the box and click the District button to go back. The Export function does not always work; come back later and try again.
- The More Reports button connects to the daily reports — Dues Renewal Status, Officer List Status, Educational Achievements, etc. These are the same as before and Silverlight is not needed to see them. Direct link: http://reports.toastmasters.org/reports/reports.cfm?d=25