The summer sessions for Toastmasters Leadership Institute begin on June 30 at Texas Wesleyan University in Fort Worth. We are celebrating your opportunity to serve the members of your clubs as an effective club officer.
It is an awesome privilege to serve as a club officer. It is also a tremendous responsibility. Effective club officers are trained club officers.
We have an outstanding lineup of experienced trainers willing to share their secrets for success with each of you in their club officer sessions. A full course of interesting electives are also included in your celebration. They include:
- Toastmasters 101 — for new Toastmasters to help you as you begin your Toastmasters journey
- How to Conduct Productive Meetings — help your club meetings be more effective
- Contest Quality — make your contests the best
- Speakers Showcase — present a manual speech and be evaluated
- Motivating Achievement — a how-to class on encouragement to succeed
- Member Retention Strategies — keep your club members active
- FreeToastHost Basics — Is your club’s website working for you?
- Distinguished Club Program — your map for success!
- Judges and Chief Judges Training — prepare for the upcoming contest season
- Lunch and Learn sessions — include fun and games. Don’t miss out!
Full TLI sessions are on Saturdays, June 30 and July 14 at Texas Wesleyan University; and Saturday, July 28 at University of North Texas in Denton. In addition, TLI Lite sessions (officer training only) will be offered Friday, July 13 at Allstate in Irving and Friday, July 27, in Fort Worth.
Come celebrate your success as an effective club officer!
By Jodie Sanders