|I think I need some training . . .|
At District 25 we let it shine by offering great educational and leadership sessions along with outstanding officer training!
WHO? ALL District 25 Toastmasters are invited!
- Whether novice or veteran, there is a workshop with YOU in mind!
- Club officers will attend training classes for DCP credit!
WHAT? There’s something for everyone!
- Officer training to meet requirements of the Distinguished Club Plan goals!
4 officers trained twice a year = one DCP goal!
7 officers trained = Super Seven ribbon!
- Alternate leadership class available for experienced officers!
- Terrific leadership sessions on club contests, marketing your club, and club sponsor/mentor/coach!
- Stimulating educational sessions include preparation for the Tall Tales and International Speech Contests!
- Qualify as a judge for the upcoming contest season! Attend Judges and Chief Judges training!
- Try out for Speakers Bureau, a network of experienced Toastmasters who speak to groups outside Toastmasters.
- Give a manual speech at the Speakers Showcase! Get feedback from someone who hasn’t memorized your every gesture and inflection!
WHEN AND WHERE? See dates & locations
- Three full-service TLIs, Dec 10, Jan 21, Jan 28
Opening Session 8:00-8:50 am, with stimulating keynote addresses!
Educational and Leadership Sessions 9:00-11:50 am
Lunch and Learn sessions to enlighten you
Judges Training 12:45-2:45 pm
- TLI Lite Jan 13 Officer Training Only!
- Division-Sponsored Training in February
- Last Chance TLIs Feb. 26 and 29!
|I’m going to TLI!|
HOW? It’s easy to register online and best of all, it’s FREE!
Free refreshments, too!
Polish up your leadership and communications potential at Winter TLI, and
LET IT SHINE!
Lt. Governor Education & Training
By Jodie Sanders